Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Long Overdue Adam's 23rd Birthday Post

Yes, this post is two months late, but at least you're finally getting to see it.. right?! On November 15th, myself (Adam) and five of my closest friends spent the smokey Orange County day at Disneyland to celebrate my 23rd birthday. That morning, fires flared up in Yorba Linda and Anaheim Hills, casting an orange glow and smokey skies over Disneyland for nearly the entire day. For a Saturday, the park seemed more empty than normal, probably due to smart people wanting to stay out of the smoke. Too bad we aren't smart enough for that, or maybe, just maybe, we love Disneyland too much for a little smoke to stop us! We spent the early part of the day at California Adventure, before heading to Disneyland, then ESPNzone for dinner, and back to Disneyland to close out the celebration. Of course, we have pictures to document parts of the day. What would this update be without pictures???


(Truthfully I felt that if we were going to burn to death in a fire, no better place for it to happen than Disneyland. Am I right? -Ruben)











(My superior and yet to be beaten by my friends high score on TSMM which was achieved that day- Ruben)

No comments: