Sunday, June 15, 2008

6/14 Update

Ruben and I (no Yoda) went to the park tonight between 10pm-12am. I FINALLY saw "Bones" on Indiana Jones. Total ride counts have been updated. Enjoy.

We will be returning to Disneyland on Tuesday for the grand opening of Toy Story Midway Mania, so expect an update from that glorious day soon.

Also, here are some pictures from the night..



---

What Adam did fail to mention was that last night happened to be the unofficial (or maybe official? Nobody ever really tells me these things) "raver" or "candy kid" or whatever you want to call them, day at Disneyland. This was learned when we thought about the fact that we happened to be at Disneyland on this same day last year (as in second Saturday in June) to ride the ever so hard to see out of for people who are taller that 5'5" Nemo Subs, the park was filled with the exact same children as there were last night- crazy kids if you ask me.

We almost didn't go on Indiana Jones. It was about 5 minutes till the park closed and we were standing between Jungle Cruise and Indy. A little over an hour before than we passed by Indy with a wait time of 75 minutes, then the wait was only 20. A coin flip decided our fate.

When we sat in the car we were on the right hand side, Adam turned and said to me "Man I'm not going to be able to see Bones this time" then moments after we passed by Bones on the ride he turns to me and excitedly goes "I finally saw Bones!!"

Here are additional pictures from the night





No comments: